Denplan or Private Dentistry - Your Choice
Visiting the dentist doesn’t have to be expensive and here at Bradley’s we offer excellent value for money.
Simply, there are 2 methods of payment available to you as a patient:
Denplan offers private dental care on a fixed monthly fee basis:
Denplan is a monthly payment scheme that means that you have access to regular private dental care with your dentist and their dental team, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
Some of the other benefits of Denplan are:
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Fillings, root fillings, gum treatment, crowns and bridges, extractions, dentures and all aspects of general dentistry. (please note that laboratory fees will apply for complex work.)
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist and hygienist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan's 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
Private Dental Care on a Pay-As-you-Go basis
With private dental care there are no limits on the type of treatment available to you. There are also no limits on the choice of materials used to restore your teeth. Naturally, high-end materials and technology will look and feel better and indeed, last longer.
Private dental care works on a pay-as-you-go basis. It starts with a full examination (£40) and at that appointment, you will be given a detailed estimate of the work required and costs involved.
With private dentistry there is no ceiling on the number of times you can see the dental hygienist and you have a choice of general and specialist dentists from which to seek treatment.